What happenes to the event rods?

First off, i know that this is a question subforum for other players who wouldnt know the answer either, but i havent seen another subforum to ask the devs directly. (and the Q&A seems from january so i didnt put it there) Mods can ofc move it if its the wrong place for this.


Once the event is done, the Rods will be not usable anymore, on their description it says they are only being usable during halloween event. will we just get bloodpoints for the remaining ones if we cant get all out? It doesnt need to be mutch, like 1k each would be even enough imo. It would be just nice to not loose them since every each costs 3k.


And im leveling up characters im not playing, like myers on p3 for his perks and some survivors (most survivors as i only play 6 of them) so the event rods will stack and stack but most likely not being used. Also im playing like all the killers, switching between them with the exception of 3, i cant keep track of which i have rods left and which none. So it would be nice to have some small payback if we cant use them all up.


Is there anything planned with them? Even if its not the case and we will just loose them, i just want to know cause im curious.

Comments

  • They've always just been unusable with no "compensation" for unused items. It seems very likely that will be the case for the rods given the past.

  • Event offering just stay in ur inventory like a little trinket.

    i dont mind i like collecting them

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    They've always just been unusable with no "compensation" for unused items. It seems very likely that will be the case for the rods given the past.

    oh the rods were there last halloween too?

  • They go to the back of your offerings section and can't be used again. There's no refund and they won't work for next year's event if the past two years have been any indication. It's unfortunate, but I figure the 2k I spend on them isn't that different from the 2k I spend on faint reagents or amaranth sachets; I'm never using those either.

  • @Laluzi said:

    They go to the back of your offerings section and can't be used again. There's no refund and they won't work for next year's event if the past two years have been any indication. It's unfortunate, but I figure the 2k I spend on them isn't that different from the 2k I spend on faint reagents or amaranth sachets; I'm never using those either.

    oh yeah i made that wrong its actually 2k now not 3 lol. But they will just waste up space its a bit annoying then, then i rather have them deleted tbh.

  • Not the rods but other Halloween offerings similar to them have been used in the past.

  • No, last year's was a Cursed Seed. Before that, it was Pustula Petals, and those ones were reusable on next year's halloween event (until they stopped doing Blight events.)

    I kinda like having old offerings as a memento, but I don't like having hundreds of them. An option to refund would be nice, or an option to update them to next year's offering.

    Luckily, the anniversary event offerings are always usable, and the Lunar New Year always uses the same event offering each year (Red Envelope.)

  • thats what i was getting at next, only event i have been able to enjoy in this game so far was the masquerade, and the flans are usable still which i think is great.


    And lunar new year is going to be every year so? i have seen some of it on content creators videos and kinda wish i hadnt missed out on that.