I'm really confused.
I bought 1100 Auric Cells a couple of weeks ago to get the rift. I paid 1000 Auric Cells to get the rift, so i was with 100 left. I'm at level 69 (nice) of the rift and I collected all the Auric Cells available. The max I have right now is 1075.
I didn't buy anything at all in the store. I don't even think that there are things that cost 25 Auric Cells. Am I missing something? I should be at 1100 again.

Comments
Theres 85 tiers in this rift, so 16 to go.
Are there 25 auric cells in those tiers?
I can't see them. The remaining tiers are just cosmetics.
Have you added up the cells in the first 69? (I would but I'm not home right now)
Maybe they've shortchanged us this rift!
Maybe you had those 75 or 25 to spare from prior sales and never noticed ?
I know I still have like 25 auric cells in my bank from the anniversary because I bought cosmetics with uneven prices and Pig half off
I'm sure it did count those as they're 50
I had 0 Auric Cells before buying them. I bought 1100 from the store, i bought the rift and i remained with 100. I'm almost at level 70 and I'm sure i got every Auric Cell possible from the rift. I didn't buy anything in the store with them.
In that case I have no idea, sorry ! :(
Has dbd added tax to auric cells now
That would be really funny ๐ They take a small percentage of the total
Did you check that all the tiers add up to 1000? Could be they screwed up and put a charm where 25 auric cells should've been.
I'm sure there are 1000 Auric Cells in the rift. The problem is that 25 of them didn't count for me for some reason. I already asked to the support and they said they will look in my account and see the problem.