The Hook places now are really weird. In my Last Match one Hook upstairs and the other only was on the Other end from the Floor . Downside only one in a room and outside from this room...no Hook. Really weird.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lemme have my fun where I can! :(
In all seriousness thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes - will adjust now.
Ooooh!
It's fixed??
Very nice!
also found this one.
you can honestly leave it as is, though
Kidding aside, tweaking Midwich for “school events” for Halloween or other holidays would be kind of cool. 🙂
It would I must admit
i think im gonna have to say 'he go into demon mode' every time I hear his scream.
When was that? Because I just played on it and the hook is still bugged and the first level had 3 hooks + the basement
when the patch is live...so after you have updated your game.
The Hook places now are really weird. In my Last Match one Hook upstairs and the other only was on the Other end from the Floor . Downside only one in a room and outside from this room...no Hook. Really weird.
he go into demon mode because he angy man