Remove shelter wood or fix it.

Seriously 4/5pallets? Some being mega unsafe too with wide open spaces without even a tile?

What on earth are you meant to do?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Shelterwood, Wrecked yard, Rotten field are there because there were only 3 realms and we needed more maps.

    We dont need those map anymore. Imaging Crotus& Red forest has a map without main building

    Somehow Mother dwelling has 3 buildings. I think they could merge Azarov & Blood lodge into 1 map, those main buildings are so simple and no meaningful to game play.

  • Right after they change every survivor sided map

  • I agree. The map is just a big deadzone.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Shelterwood, Wrecked yard, Rotten field are there because there were only 3 realms and we needed more maps.

    We dont need those map anymore. Imaging Crotus& Red forest has a map without main building

    Somehow Mother dwelling has 3 buildings. I think they could merge Azarov & Blood lodge into 1 map, those main buildings are so simple and no meaningful to game play.

    Needing maps or not that's a joke of a map, running windows with open handed and there was next to no pallets, just the odd LT or complete dead zone.... like what's the point, zero gameplay at all and god forbid you verse an instadown or mobility killer on it

    @GoodJobGuys92 said:

    Right after they change every survivor sided map

    Ah yes let's just leave every map awful. I'm discussing this one map not others, it's why I named the map.

    I'm not saying other maps dint need to be changed like giddeon etc. But this discussion is about this singular map

  • @mineralfanatic said:

    Git gud.

    That was feel good right?

    @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243839#Comment_3243839

    Needing maps or not that's a joke of a map, running windows with open handed and there was next to no pallets, just the odd LT or complete dead zone.... like what's the point, zero gameplay at all and god forbid you verse an instadown or mobility killer on it

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243840#Comment_3243840

    Ah yes let's just leave every map awful. I'm discussing this one map not others, it's why I named the map.

    I'm not saying other maps dint need to be changed like giddeon etc. But this discussion is about this singular map

    I was surprised 3 original maps without main building still stay after map rework.

  • I kinda like that some maps favor killers and some favor survivors. It feels natural.

  • I just want one "great height" in the middle of the map for those stupid "fall from great height multiple times while in a chase" challenges. Just put something on the tree for me to climb up and fall down from.