i have made a mistake
imagine playing on switch when the 3ds exists
imagine playing on switch when the 3ds exists
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god
This sounds fun !!
What the hell did you do
Also do as the screen tells you. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up
Imagine trying to play on the 3DS.
I can feel my thumbs cramping at the thought of it...
We've discovered the alternate universe where DBD was released in 2011...
the c stick drift makes it impossible to look around and it is unplayable
:(
*Touches Screen to wake up*
Screen: "Can't wake up"
To wake up ... what, exactly? The Entity? DO NOT TOUCH THAT SCREEN!!!!
Did you make a monitor out of your 3ds?
Have you tried waking it up inside?
I reckon CoDismylife could still get a 99% killer win rate on this.
Looked down into it's core. There was a note in the SD slot that read, "save me." That should bring it to life.
Fingers crossed that you can bid its blood to run before it comes undone... but at this point, I'm not sure anything will save the 3DS from the nothing it's become.
(If I could like a post more than once, I would. I laughed so hard.)
Yoooo, this is epic. Too bad this doesn't work in matches, as you said later on...