Remain in Party Option

Was thinking it would be a good idea to have an option to remain in party for those in Soloq.

I see a lot of complaints on here that people get paired with potatoes and are fed up of it. If there was a remain in party option, when you do come across a decent team you could choose to stick together and hopefully have better games more often.

Has this been discussed before?

Comments

  • If I see one or more good players in one match, I just add them in my friend list and invite them shortly after. But remaining in the same group right after a match isn't a bad idea.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    If I see one or more good players in one match, I just add them in my friend list and invite them shortly after. But remaining in the same group right after a match isn't a bad idea.

    Yeah that's not a bad shout, would just be nice if there was a simpler way.

  • That would be really cool especially if you have awesome teammates whether they're randos or friends in a simpler way because lets be honest not everybody accepts random friend requests whether you've recently played together or not.

  • @SkylarFaithe said:

    That would be really cool especially if you have awesome teammates whether they're randos or friends in a simpler way because lets be honest not everybody accepts random friend requests whether you've recently played together or not.

    True! I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know in person, unless we've spoken on forums or other social media previously to arrange playing together.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3241052#Comment_3241052

    True! I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know in person, unless we've spoken on forums or other social media previously to arrange playing together.

    exactly, so an option to just remain in party would be amazing!