Jeff Johansson is way too OP
For some reason I can play him better than any other survivor even though I only have bad perks on him.
What do you think when you see Jeff?
Are you like "he looks like a dude" and go for someone else OR do you see him as weak as he likely doesn't have a decent perk set yet and you are nice to him.
What do you think when you see Jeff?
Are you like "he looks like a dude" and go for someone else OR do you see him as weak as he likely doesn't have a decent perk set yet and you are nice to him.
Comments
when I see jeff I pray to him, he is jesus
Whenever I see Jeff, I only think of a metalhead fat jesus.
And he screams way too loud, looks like he has asthma.
He is like russian bear
When I see Jeff, I take off my headphones cause f*ck his scream.
I prioritize killing Jeff first because of dumb perks like Breakdown and Distortion.
I am not being alerted that you are sending me things
They may just want to save him for last to avoid those zones being made.
It's kinda funny you think he is OP, since victim characters are basically just reskins.
Oh ######### the hook breaks when he's rescued? I thought it broke when he made the save. You're right, saving him for last instead of killing him first is good.
You think he’s op now just wait until they come out with shirtless Jeff.