Got to love BHVR servers
20221022_114219.jpg
So I was about to unhook a Jake when my screen froze and this happened. Looks like the killer and I both got disconnected. From what the end game showed.
Comments
Yup, it's a typical host error. The killer probably didn't get disconnected though as I believe that's just a bug. I've been in 2-mans where I got host disconnected, it said me and the killer DC'd but my friend and the killer were still playing just fine.
I usually reset my system and it seems to help though recently, I've only been getting host errors when I played Demo and the 3rd or 4th gen would pop, kicking me. Weird stuff.
Umm how is my screen freezing a skill issue?
Are you sure cause according to the person's post above you it's a skill issue lol
Ahh, the more you know. Welp, I guess it's time for me to go get a better gaming chair off of amazon. I'll post my results once it arrives in a week or two. Stay tuned.
Oh. How was I to know. Most people put j/k. Hard to know what people think when just online.
You are right, but that comment was so silly and absurd that it worked pretty good as a joke.
But with all jokes, sometimes they fly over your head or flat on their faces.
What I'd do for them to fix their networking lol it's just suffering sometimes
What sucks is we were winning. We had one generator to go.
That's been happening to me for months now, both killer and survivor