Where's the Optimization Patch?
Is there going to be a separate patch coming out before the end of December as the "Optimization Patch"? I've been waiting a long time for it, since I play on console. Playing killer is nice and all, but playing killer with over 30 fps? That's NICE! Just wondering.
EDIT2:
The Answer, so far? It's not coming. We'll be seeing it in chunks, I assume.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
There are many others, but this is the first one that comes to mind.
As long as it provides fun to the user, I don't have a problem with it.
We had a civil conversation about the subject, I don't know where this is coming from.
People that love gaming most likely have both. Consoles are different. Also you are comparing current consoles, which are very late in their generation with current pc component prices. I mean we are already getting PS5 rumours, which will most likely based on upcoming AMDs 9nm tech.
On the other hand I really want to see how you build a good gaming pc without using used parts under 300$.
But going back to topic. "Buying a PC" is not a solution to the actual problem. DbD is offered for consoles and console users were promised optimizations. And to be quite honest, I'm really surprised how many issues a game like DbD has to run on consoles.