Nemesis needs his zombies to be nerfed

Nemesis's zombies are the most annoying thing in any game I've ever played, and that's not just the saltiness talking. Why the hell can zombies not only alert the killer of your location, but also prevent you from doing generators? Not to mention the fact they block off loops mid chase which is complete BS. Never in the world should any killer have NPCs to help them, they were a dumb idea to begin with. At the very least make it so we can kill zombies if they miss an attack, just like you can with Victor. Every game with Nemesis is just unfun because he can be the worst killer to ever live and still get easy downs with his zombies.

I thought this game was about trials, where you were supposed to see how well as a team you worked against a killer, meaning that the killer's ability was also being tested. How tf is it testing a killer's ability to kill when their NPCs do like 50% of the work every game? This isn't an understatement either, it's almost a free win every game unless you have some god tier survivor that loops the killer most of the time (which only works assuming he's a garbage killer and stays on them most of the game). It's nonstop BS and I'm surprised more people rant about the Nurse than this.



Also just as a side rant, when the ######### will killer lag be fixed? One guy literally teleported behind me in a chase and got a free M1 out of it. It's not my internet either, I've triple checked.

Comments

  • @TheArbiter said:

    You're joking.... The zombies that literally get stuck on a 1cm inch of grass and don't even move???

    They can... or they can literally camp a basement stairwell or a door making it impossible to travel through. They have collision no matter how many times they hit you. Yeah, 9 times out of 10, they're barely worth anything more than the occasional info that someone is over there, but every now and then they're broken AF. I've had them win games before. I definitely agree they need some kind of counter other than hitting them with a pallet. Something like... if you sneak up behind them, you get a prompt to just snap their neck and take them out.

  • Naaaaahh give me like 10 more they are super janky and love to wander of into corners or getting stuck would love a killer that play like a puppet master

  • @TheArbiter said:

    You're joking.... The zombies that literally get stuck on a 1cm inch of grass and don't even move???

    Not to mention is map dependent. They do get stuck on trees as well in Red Forest and I think ormond?

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/351788/nemesis-needs-his-zombies-to-be-nerfed

    ...are you standing still? Otherwise, idk how the zombies are a problem in any case. Zombie running at you when you're on a gen? Just...go to a new one, the killer was probably on his way anyways

    There's literally zero instances, unless you're an idiot or you get surprised from around the corner (although... how? They are loud as ****) that you get hit by a zombie

    TL;DR: git gud

    There times where I would run around a corner and get slap by a zombies. You'll be surprised how stealthy they can be, lol.

  • They need buffing. Imo, they should be quicker or more of them.

  • @Jungles23 said:

    Nemesis's zombies are the most annoying thing in any game I've ever played, and that's not just the saltiness talking. Why the hell can zombies not only alert the killer of your location, but also prevent you from doing generators? Not to mention the fact they block off loops mid chase which is complete BS. Never in the world should any killer have NPCs to help them, they were a dumb idea to begin with. At the very least make it so we can kill zombies if they miss an attack, just like you can with Victor. Every game with Nemesis is just unfun because he can be the worst killer to ever live and still get easy downs with his zombies.

    I thought this game was about trials, where you were supposed to see how well as a team you worked against a killer, meaning that the killer's ability was also being tested. How tf is it testing a killer's ability to kill when their NPCs do like 50% of the work every game? This isn't an understatement either, it's almost a free win every game unless you have some god tier survivor that loops the killer most of the time (which only works assuming he's a garbage killer and stays on them most of the game). It's nonstop BS and I'm surprised more people rant about the Nurse than this.

    Also just as a side rant, when the ######### will killer lag be fixed? One guy literally teleported behind me in a chase and got a free M1 out of it. It's not my internet either, I've triple checked.

    The nerf is not needed tbh. You probably meet a Nemesis that used rage detection with speed add-on instead of add-ons that buff his tentacle power. I rather have my zombies wombo combo someone, which is always funny to me, lol.

  • @Jungles23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3238441#Comment_3238441

    BS, that's never happened on any game I've ever played against Nemesis or as Nemesis. These zombies are always in the worst ######### place at the worst ######### time.

    Sorry but if you make a post like this I can't believe you have more than 2 nemesis matches or something, the zombies are in awful state right now, only 2 zombies that get stuck everywhere consistently. So no, they don't need a nerf...

  • @HPhoenix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3238492#Comment_3238492

    There times where I would run around a corner and get slap by a zombies. You'll be surprised how stealthy they can be, lol.

    Lol, I guess I've just been lucky to never get bum rushed from a zombie around a corner, I usually try to take wide turns, haha

  • I've flat out had survivors escape because a zombie gave them a speed boost. If they were any worse Nem wouldn't be worth playing.

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3240253#Comment_3240253

    Lol, I guess I've just been lucky to never get bum rushed from a zombie around a corner, I usually try to take wide turns, haha

    I should do that more often. xD

1 2 ›