A Survivor Just Gave Me Hatch :D

That's maybe one of the funniest and cutest things that happened to me on the game recently.

I had a very bad warmup game today, it had been a while since I'd played as Legion (even though they've been my main for a while), I was going for Adept without my usual build, and the team I was matched with was a bit too efficient for me to keep up with everyone.

So by the time one gate was opened, I had only killed one of them...

At that point, most of them were healed, so I didn't really fight them on their escape, they'd looped me well and I had fun, so I was up for a little memeing in the exit gate. :)

At 30 seconds left, two of them escaped, and the last one approached me carefully, motioned for me to follow her, and she led me straight to the hatch that was a bit further away next to a house !

It was very cute and definitely made me chuckle, since I'm usually the one offering hatch, not receiving it !!

My spirits were definitely lifted from that embarassingly rusty game. :D

Comments

  • This is super cute. Iโ€™m gonna try to give a killer hatch if the opportunity presents.

  • I do this often and made a thread about it some time ago ๐Ÿ˜€

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301139/giving-hatch-to-killer

  • Ayo, I've had same situation as well.

    Cute moments like that actually so sweet.=)

  • @DBD78 said:

    I do this often and made a thread about it some time ago ๐Ÿ˜€

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301139/giving-hatch-to-killer

    I didn't know it was a thing ! I was awestruck !

    That Yun Jin will always be in my heart :D

  • @HugTheHag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3238187#Comment_3238187

    I didn't know it was a thing ! I was awestruck !

    That Yun Jin will always be in my heart :D

    I'm happy there are more players out there doing this thought I was alone ๐Ÿ˜€ I play Yun Jin a lot but last time giving hatch to killer with her was probably 3-4 months ago so it was not me ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3238196#Comment_3238196

    I'm happy there are more players out there doing this thought I was alone ๐Ÿ˜€ I play Yun Jin a lot but last time giving hatch to killer with her was probably 3-4 months ago so it was not me ๐Ÿ˜€

    Funny coincidence then hahaha !! Would have been fun ! xD

  • I've done that before too playing Survivor when a chill, funny killer tries to let me go. If they won fairly and also were chill, I'll resist their attempts to let me go. Sometimes I'll wiggle off and point at them and point at the hatch until they close it.

    Nothing more funny than a killer that keeps trying to let me go and me just running back into the map to sacrifice myself for them. A lot of Survivors know what it's like to play Killer and some of us don't take advantage or BM killers when they are struggling.

    Can be so much fun when both sides are chill and just want to have some laughs together!

  • @Lobos said:

    I've done that before too playing Survivor when a chill, funny killer tries to let me go. If they won fairly and also were chill, I'll resist their attempts to let me go. Sometimes I'll wiggle off and point at them and point at the hatch until they close it.

    Nothing more funny than a killer that keeps trying to let me go and me just running back into the map to sacrifice myself for them. A lot of Survivors know what it's like to play Killer and some of us don't take advantage or BM killers when they are struggling.

    Can be so much fun when both sides are chill and just want to have some laughs together!

    I actually meet much more fun and chill survivors than ones that are there to BM me. :)

    The very next game after that one where I surprisingly got hatch, I got my adept achievement against a team with two survivors (a Nea and Claudette) that were just there to mess with me with flashlights and Vigil/Sprint Burst on Ormond (sent me there).

    They hovered around me all game, but never in an infuriating way. They didn't once teabag or click or anything, they just wanted to have fun in chase (and they were really good at it ! :D), but they didn't try to tilt me. Their teammate who escaped was really nice in endgame chat as well.

    My friends always say I live in the "DbD good timeline" because I'm very lucky with the people I'm matched with haha ! :)

  • That is so nice I love that for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š