PUBG Frying Pan Charm Available (Code: WINNERWINNER)
This is literally from the in-game news everyone will see upon launching the game, but by now I'm kinda obliged to post these.
At least there's an outfit as well this time, I guess?
i swear I'm not doing this to farm likes



Comments
It shouldnt be a charm, it should be a weapon for one of the Killers. BHVR missed a huge oportunity here.
Complete with loud thud when landing a hit, both on survivors and other surfaces.
Perfect for Bills everywhere.
Does anyone have any refined metal? Willing to trade a Stout Shako for it.
Anyways, this is only barely better than the For Honor thing. BOOOOOOO. (and not the ghost kind)
Wait, you DON'T want to farm likes!?!?!
Why do you think I keep posting pictures of Holly? Cats = Likes on The Internet Dot Com and all of my self worth is tied into getting likes!
Speaking of...
CODE THREAD!!!
We all know what that means...
Please like me
You can also get a unique dwight skin:
https://na.battlegrounds.pubg.com/2022/10/19/halloween-with-dead-by-daylight-labs-skins-events-and-rewards/
This is such a bizarre crossover. Kind of fitting that pubg gets dbd while fortnight has resident evil