Legion is going to get nerfed
I can already tell, the DC's against legion are just insane!!!! They are going to look at the stats and think that legions kill rate is too high when it's really just DC's. Seriously, we don't need another Freddy, it happened once and I really hope it doesn't happen again
Comments
1. Spending too much time gen rushing
2. Spending too much time mending (which is also holding M1)
3. You get tunneled out of the game because they just use their power to rush you down.
This doesn't mean they're strong. They're still pathetically weak. But it means that they can tunnel really well, the dead opposite of what they designed them to be.
Why do you think he's going to get nerfed, besides people DCing against him? I'm seeing higher DC rates against my Spirit than any other killer.
They dc because he's more annoying then doctor and the game could go on for more then 30 minutes. Also it shows that dc isn't being punished as much as it should be.
This. The tedium of mending and then healing any time you take a feral fury hit is a drag. Its not that Legion is a challenge. Just tedious.
Not challenge, just tedious is the best explanation tbh.
And they thought that the legion was fun for both sides.
In fact so far I've been getting more "gg wp" than usual. The matches go on longer too.
I haven't come across a 30 minute game against Legion yet and I hope I don't start seeing that either. Playing a long game against Doc is bad enough.
Legion, though, is so dependent on Frank's Mix Tape and either Third Seal + Knock Out + Thanatophobia or Ruin + M&A + Thanatophobia that it neuters any possible build combinations. I get not having exposed work with his power, that would be busted, but mending not being a healing action ruins so many possibilities. I'd rather have seen mending considered as a healing action and NOT implement the change to Deep Wounds where the bar goes down even while mending. That would have made Legion more fun.
Disconnects are not tracked as kills in their stats. Although I do not think you can get accurate data from such stats alone (like the failure of For Honor and their "stats").
NO GOD, NO GOD PLEASE NO, NO, NOOOOOOO
Survivors still DC against doc.....
and doc got a nerf so he might get nerfed again (lets hope not)
I actually think his better addons will get nerfed. He's already weak. It's his addons that make him actually threatening... and only one addon that does it.
let me guess, inderesent button or stab studys (I think that is the name)
Like @HellDescent said, the answer lies nI cracking down on DC-ing players, not in any nerfs or buffs.
No, Frank's Mix Tape is probably gonna get nerfed hard. It allows Legion to down with his power.
It's not just that but chases against legion are unfun and unsatisfying, they are either a tunnel stab fest that drags on or just a poke and run.
I was gonna say something about making him strong but I changed my mind, that definitely will get nerfed
I find Legion fun .. Not my main, but fun to mess around with. I keep getting curb stomped by survivors atm (that's not fun) but I'm sure with time I can improve. I like matches that go over 5min, those are fun. 5 min teabagging SWF teams are not fun for me. Yeah, I just want to play and have fun.
I played around 10 games on ps4 with legion and nobody did DC ...
Am I seriously one of the few people who loves to face Legion? I window juke them and it's so funny watching them swing the opposite way and miss and get the Nurse stun. I laugh so hard. I have as much fun facing Legion as I do facing the Spirit because they're both so scary and yet so funny to juke.
It is not about challenge at all, I rather face nurses for that matter.
Whenever they do that moonwalk, I just roll my eyes. It is so boring yet it is the most effective and efficient way to play the legion. I can't blame killers for that at all.
I rather get downed by a nurse in 20 secs. At least I would know that she put a lot of hours and became a very skilled killer in the first place.
Doc's or Spirit's DC rates aren't under the proverbial microscope at the moment, though... Legion's, at this crucial point in time, most certainly is. We've already seen what feedback is taken into account compared to stats like DC rates. And now that the "moonwalk exploit" is pretty much common knowledge... well, it's not looking good for the Little Rascals.
I find matches against Legion to be good fun if the Legion is playing how they should. If they are bouncing from Survivor to Survivor inflicting them with Deep Wound and keeping the chase going on the last one, it can be a tense match as I always fear I'll be the next target when I see that Deep Wound meter appear under someone's name. When the Legion just tunnels one person when the others are around, then things aren't fun. But the same can be said for any Killer so that's not really special to Legion, s/he can just do it really well.