Candy from pumpkin?

I got block on one defi, in tome two from the halloween event... Get somes candy from 2 pumpkin? But, when I smash them, I only got void point, I do some game and the challenge remains incomplete... Did I miss something?

Comments

  • image.png

    Have to keep trying one pumpkin will have the golden ticket.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4895SVLA0G89/image.png

    Have to keep trying one pumpkin will have the golden ticket.

    Sooo... It's a rare pumpkin with an animation of candy who are there?

  • @TerraEsram said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3237730#Comment_3237730

    Sooo... It's a rare pumpkin with an animation of candy who are there?

    There are some pumpkins that when smashed give you a speed boost

    It's random, keep smashing pumpkins and you'll get one

  • Hmm I’m on this one too, would like to know

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3237733#Comment_3237733

    There are some pumpkins that when smashed give you a speed boost

    It's random, keep smashing pumpkins and you'll get one

    Ok, so it's when you got speed boost for the candy thing, thank you!

  • Basically, there are 3 types of pumpkins, and you won't know what kind you're smashing until its, well, smashed.

    Those three are:

    Regular pumpkins, which don't do anything beyond giving you void energy

    Trick pumpkins, which inflict a short but noticeable Hindered debuff (slows you down)

    Treat pumpkins, which apply a short Haste buff (speeds you up)


    The one you're looking for here is the latter, the Treat pumpkin.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Basically, there are 3 types of pumpkins, and you won't know what kind you're smashing until its, well, smashed.

    Those three are:

    Regular pumpkins, which don't do anything beyond giving you void energy

    Trick pumpkins, which inflict a short but noticeable Hindered debuff (slows you down)

    Treat pumpkins, which apply a short Haste buff (speeds you up)

    The one you're looking for here is the latter, the Treat pumpkin.

    This is it exactly, you will also see in the scoring event which pumpkin you have kicked as a survivor.

  • @TerraEsram said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3237740#Comment_3237740

    Ok, so it's when you got speed boost for the candy thing, thank you!

    Yep. Speed boost pumpkins are the "treat" pumpkins (that's what they're called under Score Events in the top right as well).

    I did this challenge as Wraith with double Windstorm addons -- I zoomed around the map looking for pumpkins to smash.

  • It's the ones that give you haste, not sure if the ones giving you hindered count

  • From what i have seen, you have treat pumpkins (speed boost +1 void), normal pumpkin (2 void) and trick pumpkin(hindered + 3 void).

  • I am doing this one as well, but my issue is that I've done it so many times, gotten so many haste/treat pumpkins, and just not getting ANY credit towards the challenge. It doesn't say I need to do it in one trial, although I have and still no luck with completing the challenge.... Any ideas?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Basically, there are 3 types of pumpkins, and you won't know what kind you're smashing until its, well, smashed.

    Those three are:

    Regular pumpkins, which don't do anything beyond giving you void energy

    Trick pumpkins, which inflict a short but noticeable Hindered debuff (slows you down)

    Treat pumpkins, which apply a short Haste buff (speeds you up)

    The one you're looking for here is the latter, the Treat pumpkin.

    if I'm starting as Killer I always get the hindered pumpkin.