weird wiggle escape?
just had a match against a sadako. partway through i wiggled off the killer immediately after getting picked up for some reason? any idea what caused this?
https://youtu.be/kLVjtaVXDCYignore the weird audio
just had a match against a sadako. partway through i wiggled off the killer immediately after getting picked up for some reason? any idea what caused this?
https://youtu.be/kLVjtaVXDCYignore the weird audio
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, that is indeed weird. Maybe you should submit a bug report ?
Hacker teammate. Happened to me when I had flying booning dette in my lobby.
I've actually seen this bug happening before and it's happened to myself, I've gone ahead and reported it in as a bug for you, so no need to make a bug report at this time.