bloodweb spending time qol & why the bloodpoint cap should be removed

BW Quality of life.


  1. Remove the bw level up animation, we can already see on the character what level we're on
  2. Make it so that you only need to click on a node one time to spend it, just like how it works with the tome.


This could save us so much time.


BP cap. Just disable it.


There is no need or justification for keeping it in the game anymore. It is exhausting and causes decision fatigue having to constantly make dozens of choices every bp.


"Its to prevent people from maxing characters with full perks and addons on launch"

  1. This is no longer a problem, because now we not only have login rewards and codes to claim, but we also have BP in the Rank Reset, Tomes and now free bp in the Rift. Which in total can net you well over the 2 million cap. So you could try out all the good addons you want.
  2. Prestige Reset did away with having to grind for perks on a characters release date cause now, you can simply P3 the characters with the good perks you want and have it on every character ready to use anyway.


"Well its to stop cheaters from getting the most powerful addons."


Well I think we all know that cheaters have some really powerful and broken programs already that can win their games for them and ruin it for everybody. Them having a tombstone or iri hatchet every match isn't going to make them any more powerful or less enjoyable for the people against them.



I know I'm not the only one who would like to see it.

Comments

  • @mistar_z said:

    BW Quality of life.

    1. Remove the bw level up animation, we can already see on the character what level we're on
    2. Make it so that you only need to click on a node one time to spend it, just like how it works with the tome.

    This could save us so much time.

    BP cap. Just disable it.

    There is no need or justification for keeping it in the game anymore. It is exhausting and causes decision fatigue having to constantly make dozens of choices every bp.

    "Its to prevent people from maxing characters with full perks and addons on launch"

    1. This is no longer a problem, because now we not only have login rewards and codes to claim, but we also have BP in the Rank Reset, Tomes and now free bp in the Rift. Which in total can net you well over the 2 million cap. So you could try out all the good addons you want.
    2. Prestige Reset did away with having to grind for perks on a characters release date cause now, you can simply P3 the characters with the good perks you want and have it on every character ready to use anyway.

    "Well its to stop cheaters from getting the most powerful addons."

    Well I think we all know that cheaters have some really powerful and broken programs already that can win their games for them and ruin it for everybody. Them having a tombstone or iri hatchet every match isn't going to make them any more powerful or less enjoyable for the people against them.

    I know I'm not the only one who would like to see it.

    Totally for it. Or they should raise it to a much higher level like 10mil so that you can P9 one character on a dlc launch or killer and survivor P5 or P3 and you have leftover.

    It was so tideous when Project W came out and I had only 3.x mil saved in total (2mil BP, and about 1.4 mil from archive and daylies) for 3 characters.

    I was starting to save so early before release that I had to spend so many BP and couldn't keep it. And with 3 Characters I would have needed it really.

  • They made the archives a one-click instead of click-and-hold so hopefully that eventually comes to bloodwebs as well.

    Hell, add a button that auto-completes the bloodweb. I'll even pay 5k-10k BP "tax" for letting the Entity do my work for me or something every time I use such a feature ๐Ÿ˜„

    And I understand the BP cap is there both to keep people coming back, probably to try to prevent people from maxing out a new character immediately (no longer really relevant thanks to the new "teachable" system) and to prevent cheaterboys from giving themselves the biggest amount of bloodpoints the integer that keeps track of them can handle. I'd like it gone as well but I feel making the bloodweb much faster to fill out in one way or another is simply a more realistic wish.