That moment when you're the last one caught before the last gen pops:
The questions that go through your mind...
"Will they come back for me...?"
"Will they have enough time to open the gate?"
"Will my Dead Hard work?"
"Is this a badass Ada or a basic Ada?"
"What if I just use the babu Dweet tech and hide in a locker?"
In the end, I died... inside, when the bunny Feng blocked me at the doorway after Ada saved last second. ๐๐ญ

Comments
I always get that feeling when i do a 5 gen chase vs a bubba.
Am like, yeah am not escaping this match lol.
I feel your pain. In one of my matches today I hook swapped myself for a teammate since I hadn't been hooked and they popped the last gen and just left me. Good times. Then I had a match where a Bill dropped pallet in front of me and blocked me and the killer downed me. Needless to say I went through the whole process.
Yeah, against a Bubba you're pretty much dead at that point xD
"Solo Queue vibes"
I always seem to get either "really crazy will die for you a thousand times" teammates or "plans your funeral while in the lobby" ๐คฃ
Basically this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GPUUOcae0&t=2sVS
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BlAP3FhfyY&t=8sYou're the Bill in that last one ๐คฃ such a gem.