Insidious

Comments

  • I'd leave the main effect mostly the same, but id make the undetectable persist for 2s, then I'd give it the lethal pursuer treatment and make it give all undetectable effects An extra 2s

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'd leave the main effect mostly the same, but id make the undetectable persist for 2s, then I'd give it the lethal pursuer treatment and make it give all undetectable effects An extra 2s

    Oh that's such a good idea !!

  • I'd also buff all undetectable effects that don't have a set duration to persist for 1s after they would normally end

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Right now insidious is mainly only used for camp instances or some cheaky mindgames. What if ontop of its current effect they just had it add 5 seconds onto undetectable and oblivious perks and addons? Do you think it'd see more use outside of camping? I would think with it supposing to be the "king of stealth perks" a lethal pursuer type effect would help give it that push? What do you think?

    same as the guy above. Have it extend undetectable and oblivious stuff by 5 seconds or something.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'd leave the main effect mostly the same, but id make the undetectable persist for 2s, then I'd give it the lethal pursuer treatment and make it give all undetectable effects An extra 2s

    I like the Undetectable extension.

    To me, the big issue with Insidious is it's only useful as a tool for camping. To that end I would rework the perk to allow for Undetectable at will but add some mobility.

    To that end, add a touch of Dark Devotion. Rather than lose your terror radius, you drop it, leaving it in the place you activated Insidious for X/Y/Z seconds while becoming Undetectable yourself.

    Gives you the option of a chase within an unmoving terror radius or getting time to move from A to B as quietly as possible.

  • Start game undetectable until first survivor loses a health state

  • Or make it a hex that gives killer undetectable from the start or makes survivors oblivious

  • Every gen completed gives you a token, hooking a survivor consumes a token, each token reduces terror radius by x meters.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I'd leave the main effect mostly the same, but id make the undetectable persist for 2s, then I'd give it the lethal pursuer treatment and make it give all undetectable effects An extra 2s

    This person just improved an awesome perk. Would go well with a few killers after that. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป You deserve a raise wherever you work.

  • @Carth said:

    Every gen completed gives you a token, hooking a survivor consumes a token, each token reduces terror radius by x meters.

    That would really mess with survivors, that's for sure, lol