never hooked teammates are the worse

these mf will wait for hatch or bait teammates or whatever, like playing dirty to escape for what? like these people will never trade hits or hooks and just let their teammates die on hook or get hooked on last hook.


why do people bother playing surv if you act like this, its a teamwork side. idk if this is toxic but i always make noise or lead the killer to them cause i want karma to come to them.


play the way you want to be treated, yet everyone thinks for themselves. pain.

Comments

  • A lot of times I find the killer just won't mess with me, I even try to taunt them into chasing me...nope! So I just go get generators done, unhook ASAP, and heal those in need. I use bond so I can try to be as helpful to those in need. Technically, it's not our fault if we don't get hooked. Other times the killer gives up chasing me because they know I am leading them into a dead zone. It would be AWFUL if I was one of those people who run the guy into people repairing a generator, or anyone in general.

    Why would you not want to lead the killer to a dead zone? Sometimes they are dumb enough to fall for it, and by the time they give up or injure me, the gates are open.

    Maybe you mean people who purposely hide the whole match and do nothing? I don't mind people who can avoid the killer and get stuff done, unhook people, and help.

  • @Maxitolliony said:

    these mf will wait for hatch or bait teammates or whatever, like playing dirty to escape for what? like these people will never trade hits or hooks and just let their teammates die on hook or get hooked on last hook.

    why do people bother playing surv if you act like this, its a teamwork side. idk if this is toxic but i always make noise or lead the killer to them cause i want karma to come to them.

    play the way you want to be treated, yet everyone thinks for themselves. pain.

    Idk, I'm usually just the last one found by luck while the killer tunnels off my teammates and I'm on a gen and like... they need to get done, everyone else is allergic apparently

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3236491#Comment_3236491

    Or maybe they’re just better at doing their objectives and staying hidden

    That's kinda my take. Maybe instead of me getting hooked more, if they got hooked less, we'd have a better chance at getting out.

  • This is my policy when t comes to endgame in DBD: Open the door and leave..

    I see the same thing over and over. 5th gen is done. One survivor gets hooked. Other survivors 99% the door. I have kindred, I see the killer standing there, camping the hooked survivor. The group runs over there and it becomes this cartoonish brawl where the killer drops just about everyone as they dive in to unhook.

    Usually 2 survivors end up dying on hooks. You give the killer more kills when you could have just left.

    If I'm hooked at the end.. just leave.

    Open the door and leave.

  • @Jay_K said:

    So I am the survivor who is stealthy and works behind the scenes. A lot of games I don't get hooked because I don't intereact with the killer at all. Does this make me a bad player...No it doesnt. Does this make me a team player still...Yes for the way i play it does.

    I may not interact with the killer but thats because I can't loop for #########. If i try and loop a killer no matter what killer it is then I go down in seconds and i'm no good to the team anyway. However If i actively stay away from the killer, hide when needed I can still crank out gens, get unhooks, heal the survivors and do my best to help everyone get out.

    Now this doesnt mean us stealthy players are all the same. yeah there are some real peices of work out there who often stealth the whole game, not doing gens, not taking hits and not helping just so they can escape but I think its kinda unfair to assume that 0 hooked survivors are all the same.

    So many games that I escape i'm pulling more points than my team even when we all escape because I generally will max out 3 aspects of the pip system ignoring boldness. Its all about how you like to play.

    For many hours I did this but if you don't interact with the killer on a regular basis, you are objectively a bad survivor. It obviously depends on game state because you can play "correctly" and have no hooks, but if you are bad at looping you at least need to be thinking about blocking the killer so they can't finish someone off early. Your hook states are a resource that costs the killer time and obviously saving your teammate is going to help you out in the long run. If you are that bad at looping I suggest using Windows of Opportunity and getting into chases. I still use it and it makes chasing the killer much easier and improving your chase a bit makes the game way more enjoyable as survivor.

  • @Maxitolliony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3239014#Comment_3239014

    you're supposed to get chased and hooked -_-, that is the game -_-. plus if you let a teammate die all the killer have to do is injure and hook the other and its ggs.

    Uh... no. You're supposed to go gens and escape. Chases and hooks are the killer's objective, sir.

1 2 ›