Just to make sure you are using the Order add-on and you don't see the ''fake'' pallets ?
If you yes, I just found out that this issue was bugged yesterday.
Thanks again!
@Patricia said:
Just to make sure you are using the Order add-on and you don't see the ''fake'' pallets ?
If you yes, I just found out that this issue was bugged yesterday.
Thanks again!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
are you using the right addons? just making sure
Same here.
The yellow aura is gone.
yeah haha
Hello thanks for your report, we will send this to our team for more investigation.
Thank you!
Just to make sure you are using the Order add-on and you don't see the ''fake'' pallets ?
If you yes, I just found out that this issue was bugged yesterday.
Thanks again!
Yes, using order, but got no yellow aura.
So this issue is already fixed?
No the issue is not fixed I was just saying it was bugged yesterday so it would be on the next patch notes.