DbD Day Omamori Charm Available Until 25th of Oct (Code: DedobaNoHi)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1582461513985449984?s=20&t=W5Q8SEnuqFtmC64QShkBkQ
Forgive me for not understanding Japanese. Here's what google translate came up with for the Japanese tweet:
I do know that it should be Dedoba Day, however. As in De-do-ba-day-ligh-to.
Thank you GBK for the reminder, lol

Comments
@tippy2k2 pay up
See @HoodedWildKard. I am legally obligated to give pictures of Holly in code threads and members will seek me out to be sure I fulfill my part of the deal or else my games will be filled with nothing but Bully Squads and Master Nurses...
Although I don't have any pictures in the wings waiting sooooo...
A completely fresh picture! Unfortunately she's on her heating pad and I don't want to disturb her as she does her very important work looking out the window to make sure no murderers come by so you're stuck with a kind of bad pic as it was zoomed in and night mode...
Oh, I like this! I hope it's not a survivor-only charm so I can put it on my Spirit.
Okay look you won't get bully squads in your games I'll just use my secret connection at BHVR that some people are genuinely convinced I somehow have to secretly make your characters move 2% slower than everyone else.
Can confirm it's for both roles.
It is difficult to explain this Japanese spelling and rhyming in English-speaking countries.
October 18 (10/18) is now DEDOBA day (DbD's day). It has been officially recognized by the Japanese Association of Memorial Day.
Thank you! F in chat for having 27 pages of charms to sift through, though...
And we have Holly pics! All is right with the world.
I got a better picture! And I have alcohol in the picture cause I'm a grown up!
Please let me go back to normal speed