Understandable. Some metrics are hard to record...

20221018201118_1.jpg

Obviously I got outplayed... All 4 died on hooks (no mori/egc, etc). If its too difficult for them to accurately record this for a daily, what hope can we have for the game in general?

Comments

  • What do you mean? What is "record for a daily"?

  • @Stroggz said:

    What do you mean? What is "record for a daily"?

    The challenge is to kill 4 survivors, and they got a 4k but it only registered 3 because reasons.

  • @Stroggz said:

    What do you mean? What is "record for a daily"?

    Accurately track the numerical value of the objectives earned to complete the challenge reflective of events as they truly happened.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234441#Comment_3234441

    The challenge is to kill 4 survivors, and they got a 4k but it only registered 3 because reasons.

    Oh. I remember there was a challange "kill % survivors by any means" and if you bleed em out it won't count.

  • @Stroggz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234448#Comment_3234448

    Oh. I remember there was a challange "kill % survivors by any means" and if you bleed em out it won't count.

    All 4 of them in the screenshot have the sacrifice icon, and they have scores so nobody DCed on hook or anything like that to mess it up. It just didn't register one of them for an unknown reason, going off the screenshot they should have followed all of the conditions correctly. I've had this happen with multiple challenges, like the health state ones.

  • it9bb6dm4lu91.png

    Everything is fine here

  • A lot of my challenged haven't been registering correctly recently. It's such a pain when it's the difference between playing 1 more game or choosing a new challenge.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    A lot of my challenged haven't been registering correctly recently. It's such a pain when it's the difference between playing 1 more game or choosing a new challenge.

    Very true! I had forgotten about a few other challenges that seemed bugged too! I was doing the timed co-op one and had completed a few gens with another survivor and got literally zero progression towards it...

  • This is nothing compared to the old "hook x survivors in the basement" challenges.

    I'd get 4 hooks in the basement one game and it would only count 2, then 3 the next game and it would count 5, then 5 the next and it would count 0.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3234453#Comment_3234453

    All 4 of them in the screenshot have the sacrifice icon, and they have scores so nobody DCed on hook or anything like that to mess it up. It just didn't register one of them for an unknown reason, going off the screenshot they should have followed all of the conditions correctly. I've had this happen with multiple challenges, like the health state ones.

    I had this happen the first time I should have gotten the 'Left For Dead' achievement. The other survivor died when the last gen was 90% done and I finished it while the Killer was looking for (and closed) the Hatch. I complete the gen, successfully evade the Killer, open an exit gate, run out, no achievement. I was supremely annoyed.

    I did get it a few months later but my disappointment when it didn't trigger the first time was palpable.