This event is not fun

image.png

Everyone is too busy genrushing. Not only that if I 80% a gen and get pushed off I get nothing if someone else completes it.

Comments

  • I'm confused, why are you mad survivors are working on generators? That's literally the object of the game (do gens and leave).

  • You can get 15 void points before even reaching 50% on a gen, basically you can get 30 void points off one gen.

  • @dugman said:

    I'm confused, why are you mad survivors are working on generators? That's literally the object of the game (do gens and leave).

    Because to get anything worthwhile from the event and event offerings you need to have your hands on the gen when it completes. The score I posted is from a game where I didn't even have an opportunity to touch a gen and get extra BP. It's competing for bonus BP pretty much. It doesn't help that everyone is using their streamers and puddings and those aren't even working.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233415#Comment_3233415

    Because to get anything worthwhile from the event and event offerings you need to have your hands on the gen when it completes. The score I posted is from a game where I didn't even have an opportunity to touch a gen and get extra BP. It's competing for bonus BP pretty much. It doesn't help that everyone is using their streamers and puddings and those aren't even working.

    Yeah, I don't play survivor much but I get that it's harder for survivors to escape with their 30 void points. 🤷‍♂️ Good luck though!

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233427#Comment_3233427

    Yeah, I don't play survivor much but I get that it's harder for survivors to escape with their 30 void points. 🤷‍♂️ Good luck though!

    It really isnt i had a wayyy easier time getting the cosmetics as survivor, half the time you can see a deposit point when your on the gen. So half a gen deposit finish gen and deposit on the way to the next one.

  • Event is the best they had, you get more points by depositing in rifts. do that.

  • Survivors have to do it to escape.

  • What I'm trying to say is if you're the one who is running the killer the entire game while everyone is smashing gens, it's hard to get a hand in gaining 15 essence to deposit. Especially if the killer is especially good at gen defense and keeping people off the gens.