After neaely a month off this game

I thought I would come back for the halloween event after taking a break. What do i get? A hook camping GHostface. A Nemesis who slugs me and forces me to wait out the timer. A bully squad when I just wanna play some chill killer rounds. Constat hate messages from survivors. Well, I guess it is good to be back, huh? Can't say I missed this bs. DBD players really are the worst. Back to Overwatch, I guess?

Comments

  • Unlucky dude. My first game was an afk nemesis so it was easy point gathering going via gens. Hope your other games go better.

  • @coaltrain503 said:

    I thought I would come back for the halloween event after taking a break. What do i get? A hook camping GHostface. A Nemesis who slugs me and forces me to wait out the timer. A bully squad when I just wanna play some chill killer rounds. Constat hate messages from survivors. Well, I guess it is good to be back, huh? Can't say I missed this bs. DBD players really are the worst. Back to Overwatch, I guess?

    I never get these things and when I do its rare. I guess some have very unlucky RNG and im sorry that it happens to you :/

  • Gl in Overwatch because the teams are even worse than solo q survivors atm

  • @lauraa said:

    Gl in Overwatch because the teams are even worse than solo q survivors atm

    Try Rainbow Six Siege it has a toxic playerbase but nothing like DbD lol and once you reached Ranked Matches you will be paired with similar ranked players of your skill level