Ps4 crash on start up too hot

Not sure if its only ps4 pro or not but i cant play anymore since last patch.
Once i get to the start screen my ps4 revs its fan up and then it crashes and says i lt got to hot. I know its not as no other game does this and its bearly even hot?

Comments

  • @suckstobeme said:
    Not sure if its only ps4 pro or not but i cant play anymore since last patch.
    Once i get to the start screen my ps4 revs its fan up and then it crashes and says i lt got to hot. I know its not as no other game does this and its bearly even hot?

    Yeah seems worse patch for play on PS4.
    Bugs, crashes and fps is a #########.

  • The new map made my PS4 Pro crash.
    #########.

  • Well performance on PC isnt even that good.
    Im nor surprised that this is the result when you play on a low performance machine :smile:

  • It is really strange how the loading screen puts the pro into overdrive when nothing else does.

  • It's not the Fan, I have an external fan for both my PS4 Pro.

  • @ReneAensland said:
    It's not the Fan, I have an external fan for both my PS4 Pro.

    Was replying to the OP...

  • It's not a fan problem. Ok I don't have the cleanest fan ever but to make it simple it's an fps problem

    Funny enough, the starting screen has no fps limit so the console try to keep up but not having limitations it goes crazy making every aspect of the console go at 200%, even before the patch this happened

    You can notice that by opening any other game that has 60fps with a solid graphic, it won't ever go crazy like when you open DbD. The sad part is that in game if you have stable 30fps for a short time, it's a miracle
  • I'm taking mine apart tomorrow to clean.

  • @Malakir said:
    It's not a fan problem. Ok I don't have the cleanest fan ever but to make it simple it's an fps problem
    Funny enough, the starting screen has no fps limit so the console try to keep up but not having limitations it goes crazy making every aspect of the console go at 200%, even before the patch this happened

    You can notice that by opening any other game that has 60fps with a solid graphic, it won't ever go crazy like when you open DbD. The sad part is that in game if you have stable 30fps for a short time, it's a miracle

    Why does his console over heat and noone elses does?

    It's obviously a problem with his individual consoles cooling or temperature sensor...

  • @Malakir said:
    It's not a fan problem. Ok I don't have the cleanest fan ever but to make it simple it's an fps problem
    Funny enough, the starting screen has no fps limit so the console try to keep up but not having limitations it goes crazy making every aspect of the console go at 200%, even before the patch this happened

    You can notice that by opening any other game that has 60fps with a solid graphic, it won't ever go crazy like when you open DbD. The sad part is that in game if you have stable 30fps for a short time, it's a miracle

    Why does his console over heat and noone elses does?

    It's obviously a problem with his individual consoles cooling or temperature sensor...

    Well mine does, my friend's console does and this Guy's console does

    Plus I saw other people with the same problem with the standard PS4 and only with this game so far

    Any other game with WAY more graphic, sounds and stuff to load don't make the console become an helicopter
  • Wait. So I wasn’t the only one who had this issue? My PS4 crashed as well for the first time in 4 years and it was on the new map.
  • Gamzello said:
    Wait. So I wasn’t the only one who had this issue? My PS4 crashed as well for the first time in 4 years and it was on the new map.
    Yeah they know that and are working on it
  • @Malakir said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:

    It's not a fan problem. Ok I don't have the cleanest fan ever but to make it simple it's an fps problem

    Funny enough, the starting screen has no fps limit so the console try to keep up but not having limitations it goes crazy making every aspect of the console go at 200%, even before the patch this happened

    You can notice that by opening any other game that has 60fps with a solid graphic, it won't ever go crazy like when you open DbD. The sad part is that in game if you have stable 30fps for a short time, it's a miracle

    Why does his console over heat and noone elses does?

    It's obviously a problem with his individual consoles cooling or temperature sensor...

    Well mine does, my friend's console does and this Guy's console does

    Plus I saw other people with the same problem with the standard PS4 and only with this game so far

    Any other game with WAY more graphic, sounds and stuff to load don't make the console become an helicopter

    So you can't start DbD but never mentioned it?

    OP is the first person I hzve ever heard of whos game won't load from this.

  • @Malakir said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:

    It's not a fan problem. Ok I don't have the cleanest fan ever but to make it simple it's an fps problem

    Funny enough, the starting screen has no fps limit so the console try to keep up but not having limitations it goes crazy making every aspect of the console go at 200%, even before the patch this happened

    You can notice that by opening any other game that has 60fps with a solid graphic, it won't ever go crazy like when you open DbD. The sad part is that in game if you have stable 30fps for a short time, it's a miracle

    Why does his console over heat and noone elses does?

    It's obviously a problem with his individual consoles cooling or temperature sensor...

    Well mine does, my friend's console does and this Guy's console does

    Plus I saw other people with the same problem with the standard PS4 and only with this game so far

    Any other game with WAY more graphic, sounds and stuff to load don't make the console become an helicopter

    So you can't start DbD but never mentioned it?

    OP is the first person I hzve ever heard of whos game won't load from this.

    No dude I'm saying that the fan problem with this game is pretty common and the op might have just a fan problem that get amplified 1000x because of the loading screen limitless fps
  • Check internal components for salt residue...

  • Sorry for late reply completely forgot i made this.

    There has been a patch but i still cannot play this game.
    I have over 100+ games but this is the only one that wont work.

    I have deleted and reinstalled it twice both times i get to play one game after reinstall after that back to not working.
    I do not belive this is an issue with my fan or atleast not entirely...i mean how can i play rdr2 but not this.