During this event, are party streamer/cakes/flans not working?

I havent be able to test it myself yet, but people on twitter are complaining that non-event bp offerings are currently not working. Wondering if anyone else has info, or is a dev is willing to chime in. I will say this the screen shot only showed the match review screen not the pip screen, i know it only shows bonus bp on pip screen.

Comments

  • @CrustyCake said:

    I havent be able to test it myself yet, but people on twitter are complaining that non-event bp offerings are currently not working. Wondering if anyone else has info, or is a dev is willing to chime in. I will say this the screen shot only showed the match review screen not the pip screen, i know it only shows bonus bp on pip screen.

    Bloody Party Streamers DO NOT work, Survivor Puddings DO work, Killer BP category offerings (the various wreath add-ons) DO work, and I can't confirm or deny about any of the Anniversary Cakes but it's better to save them IMO since you have a finite amount.

    I also can't say anything about Escape Cakes or Survivor BP category offerings.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/351060/during-this-event-are-party-streamer-cakes-flans-not-working

    Bloody Party Streamers DO NOT work, Survivor Puddings DO work, Killer BP category offerings (the various wreath add-ons) DO work, and I can't confirm or deny about any of the Anniversary Cakes but it's better to save them IMO since you have a finite amount.

    I also can't say anything about Escape Cakes or Survivor BP category offerings.

    Flans/Anniversary Cakes don't work.

  • BPS and Flans seem to work as long as nobody uses one of the halloween Arcane Dowsing Rod offerings. If they do, the offering doesn't work (but it's still consumed.)

  • Thanks for the info everyone! I really appreciate it!

  • The group bp offerings like envelopes and streamers will get rejected. The accepted offerings will be burned and used up, but the group ones will literally get tossed off screen.

  • The real question is do we get our offerings back?