Tutorial to make survivors DC (joke)

Play hag.

I've gotten 2 dces in every match ive played.

UPDATE: ive had at least 2 dces, 6 matches in a row with hag. Im starting to notice a trend :)

Comments

  • Another way would be to blink as nurse.

  • As any killer:

    - down someone before the first gen is done.

    - down someone while someone else is on hook.

    - grab someone out of a locker.

    - grab someone off of a gen.

    - down/grab someone doing a killer objective (pig box, plague fountain, etc).

    - down someone trying to flashlight blind you (this one has the slightest bit of legitimacy due to screwed up flashlight aim atm).

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    As any killer:

    - down someone before the first gen is done.

    - down someone while someone else is on hook.

    - grab someone out of a locker.

    - grab someone off of a gen.

    - down/grab someone doing a killer objective (pig box, plague fountain, etc).

    - down someone trying to flashlight blind you (this one has the slightest bit of legitimacy due to screwed up flashlight aim atm).

    Or just down someone

  • Step 1: Use a power that has a global sound effect

    Step 2: Profit?

  • Had a DC as a Hag earlier, and commonly gets a lot of DCs when playing Legion.

  • am I playing haggie wrong? no one DCs from my games

  • Another one that tilts "good survivors" is waiting out their DH when they're obviously going to use it at a pallet and downing them. That causes DCs

  • My favourite experience with this was someone DCing on me (they were a streamer + were live) when all I wanted was a Hag daily. They proceeded to complain I was playing a boring killer.

    They main Twins

  • Pick Doctor and use your AoE shock within the first minute of gameplay.

  • -play pig

    -bring rancor, nemesis, noed, and spirit fury

    -put funny hat on obsession

    -stalk obsession and reapply funny hat if they take it off

    -mori them during the end game

  • @foodie said:

    am I playing haggie wrong? no one DCs from my games

    What perks do you run? I run franklins, sloppy, monitor, and corrupt.

    Maybe it's the franklins, maybe some survivors can't play against a hit and run killer without having an item to self heal in 4 seconds so they dc. Diagnosis: skill issue.

  • Franklin's causes a lot of DCs lmao. I've been a Clown main recently and my build is:


    STBFL/Brutal/CoB and then a flex spot for either Franklin's/Forced Penance. I use the mangled/blindness intoxication add ons

    The players that are getting hard carried by Windows of Opportunity love to DC when I down them in 15 seconds too lmao

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3231469#Comment_3231469

    What perks do you run? I run franklins, sloppy, monitor, and corrupt.

    Maybe it's the franklins, maybe some survivors can't play against a hit and run killer without having an item to self heal in 4 seconds so they dc. Diagnosis: skill issue.

    i run MYC, STBFL, scorge hook, and a slop perk slot between monitor and abuse, overcharge, pentimento usually. I dont have many killer perks, especially slow down perks, so I feel pretty limited

    And I tend to avoid lobbies with flashlights. I dont like the idea that I cant run the perks I want because flashlights are so overpowered for hag and the only thing I can do in those situations is bring franklin's. I dont want to be a slave to franklin's, so I just skip those lobbies

    I used to love monitor and abuse with nurse's calling, since you can see the survivors when they can't hear your terror radius. I loved sneaking up to survivors healing in the corners. maybe i should play that but then again, claudettes tend to dc when a haggie slaps them in a corner and that will ruin the no dc streak

    I should also mention that I don't play killer often, so I guess I'm low on the MMR?? or no?? The survivors I face are either really bad and panicy, or they're so confident and bad at the same time that they fork the salad as one might say