A rant about mr. Whisker and his amazing hitbox
As the title suggests, I want to rant as I see this is not talked about a lot and I understand why - it would seem that half the player base is playing this killer given how often I need to face him.
And even though I am very "thankful" of the opportunity to play vs this killer so often, I'm noticing a trend of inconsistent hitboxes especially on certain maps, which is more than annoying.
I will be concentrating on a specific match I just had.
Unfortunately, I was not able to record all the guacamole hits I received because of Netflix shutting my replays off, but I can explain 2 and show 1. The first one was a guacamole with no avocados - I drop a pallet whilst mr. Whisker is charging at me, next thing I know from one side of the pallet, I am at the other side *cough cough wrong side* and I'm getting smashed on said pallet. This could've been a server thing, but I doubt.
Next one was my favorite - the archway of hell or guacamole with no tomatoes. I don't see any obstacles in the middle of the arch *screenshot below*, I don't think mr. Whisker saw any obstacles, but you know what the game, the game saw a wall in the middle of the arch and said, yes this is a hit.
And now, the only video I have, otherwise known as guacamole with no lime juice. I'm sure one would say that the wheelchairs are the obstacle and I do think that the game went with that logic (i mean the hitbox spreading 5 meters away from the item itself) though I'm pretty sure I'm far enough away for that to not have been an issue, but alas... And I want to point out that even mr. Whisker was in shock of that one and remained at a stand still for a few seconds.
Watch "Dead by Daylight 2022.10.16 - 12.57.41.02.DVR_Trim" on Streamable.
So, who else has felt/ is feeling this pain? How does one not want to DC at the sight of such hits?
And as a reminder, this seems to be an issue on certain maps more than others.

Comments
I don't understand the guacamole metaphor at all but it still amused me so thanks
You know what I don't fully understand it either, but I went with it anyway )
Those are some massive wheelchairs. Must be very comfortable on the patient's bums !
Because guacamole without those things is increasingly booboo, like those hitboxes.
There you go, you overlapped by one pixel.
this killer is way too buggy even after all of his bug fixes.
ahhh so it was a piece of onion in the guacamole that hit me. i thought so
Unfortunate
When I play wesker I still somehow slide past people. But when I go against wesker, man grabs me from across a loop.
Breaking News: DBD hitboxes are awful surprising absolutely nobody.
This forum needs more guacamole metaphors though.
Just here to support the guacamole metaphor.