Who's hot and who's not?
Which Survivor do you think you will probably never play as? For me its Haddie.๐คญ
Which Survivor do you think you will probably never play as? For me its Haddie.๐คญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mhmm
I usually like the type of chin Leon has but the rest of his face makes it look incredibly ugly.
TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT DWIGHT! I'm gay and think he's attractive if you change his head to one of the better ones. I'm saving up my rift points to get that dandy outfit they released for him for Halloween; no, I'm not talking about the toilet paper getup. There is a nice outfit for him in the store that costs like 21000 shards and like 1000 cells.
ButHisFace :( agreed.
Name one thing that makes you think he is homophobic. I would like to know
Tapp.
Feel free to kill me Haddie haters :)
I can see people finding David's body attractive, but his face? Yeah I never have.
Haddie in top of hot teir? You do you brother. For me it's haddie the tragedy. Ig for u its haddie the baddie
That gotta be racist- Tapp has unseen wonders
What's racist about it?
I hope this is a joke. because this really just sucked the fun out of the whole thread
Yui is gorgeous, no one comes even close. She can step on me anyday ๐