To many event offerings

I have already 200+ event offerings even this I use them every game. And I'm always sitting near BP cap. What a waste of BP, I will be never able to use them all. You gain more than you can use.

Comments

  • @CoDismylife said:

    I have already 200+ event offerings even this I use them every game. And I'm always sitting near BP cap. What a waste of BP, I will be never able to use them all. You gain more than you can use.

    Wow... suffering from success much?

  • You do know you can avoid them in the bloodweb if you think you will not be able to use them

  • Lol, this is the same dude that complains because he wins 99% of his killer games. Now he’s complaining about getting too many event offerings. 😂 Confusion?

  • I guess? Yall can use up more than regaining them? Remember, end if the event they get just disabled and you can't use them anymore

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Lol, this is the same dude that complains because he wins 99% of his killer games. Now he’s complaining about getting too many event offerings. 😂 Confusion?

    It is a bit difficult to understand the frustration of top players.

    I am a below average player, so I am not getting the 200 event offerings and can't start the game without spending BP because it is a waste.

    I can give feedback to the developers that I know how to use my time to spend BP but it takes too much time.

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Lol, this is the same dude that complains because he wins 99% of his killer games. Now he’s complaining about getting too many event offerings. 😂 Confusion?

    What is there to be confused about? The offerings get all disabled

  • @CoDismylife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3229356#Comment_3229356

    What is there to be confused about? The offerings get all disabled

    You’re complaining about something you have full control over…

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Lol, this is the same dude that complains because he wins 99% of his killer games. Now he’s complaining about getting too many event offerings. 😂 Confusion?

    Hey, give the guy a break; it's hard work to keep all your made up stuff sorted out.


    As for the topic: don't buy them, then. Lots of other nodes.

  • With how much extra BP you get from them, I'm pretty positive that you earn way more BP for what you pay in, even if you end up with hundreds of extra.

    Though as others have said and what I've already started doing; you can just avoid them (or avoid them the best you can since you can't always avoid them).