Make all perks basekit event

Extra totems are spawned to accommodate all Hexes.

Survivors don't come in permanently broken.

Which side would win? Why do you think so?

Comments

  • how would you even handle perks that prevent one another?

  • @Rythoriak said:

    Extra totems are spawned to accommodate all Hexes.

    Survivors don't come in permanently broken.

    Which side would win? Why do you think so?

    Holy... there'd be so much conflict of perks, it'd be so much of a **** show, and I love it, lol

  • Sure if you want to blue screen your entire house.

  • I would honestly want to see this to see how it would go down

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I would honestly want to see this to see how it would go down

    Survivor would no mither+self-care. Triple s-tier synergy perks while every other exhaustion perk besides sprint burst does not work properly.

    Killers would have an overloaded hex system that i have no clue how it would work and killer would in general be too strong with too many debuffs, aura reading, yellow generators and chase perks all at once.

  • You know what, I want them to turn this on just to see what a glorious cluster f*** this would be. Especially with all the perk conflicts.