Let’s get together, and beeeeee alrighttt

Some of y’all are playing in such a to keep the other from getting the energy. 😂

Ive never seen so many pigs, legions, and pin heads running DMS, deadlock, etc. trying to keep survivors from doing gens. Along with that, sooo many survivors are running sabo kits. Like c’mon man, let’s work together a lil and get these event rewards! 😂 Soon as I get my 30 banked, killer can get his hook energy off me no issues.

And no, I’m not upset. I’ve banked my 30 every game so far. It’s just hilarious to watch y’all try and screw each other over.

I did have a game earlier that 2 survivors dc’d immediately and the killer let me and the other bank 30, then we each gave him 3 hooks.

Happy reward hunting :)

Comments

  • That's how I feel, I just been playing normal. XD I have been making mini trips to the rifts every 8 energies or so tho to avoid this toxicity. XD Imma get my rift regardless.

  • I basically just play normal. The only exception to that is if a survivor stops midchase to deposit energy, I will wait for them to finish before smacking them.

  • @Lekitzul said:

    That's how I feel, I just been playing normal. XD I have been making mini trips to the rifts every 8 energies or so tho to avoid this toxicity. XD Imma get my rift regardless.

    Exactly 😂 I’m not playing into that mess. Nooooo sir.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I basically just play normal. The only exception to that is if a survivor stops midchase to deposit energy, I will wait for them to finish before smacking them.

    Exactly! It’s the small things like that. I appreciate you!

  • Hit a meg as blight yesterday who insta dc'd. Me and the Zarina mourned her unfortunate fate of turning into a med kit. Then I just let them get the gens done and leave. I never want to play a 3v1 and this event just gives me more reason.