Not a big deal, but refunding Add-ons would be nice
Before the prestige/grind reduction rework, I did appreciate the loss of all items, add-ons, and offerings (not perks, though) upon prestiging because it got rid of so much clutter in my characters' inventories. If I ever use Vigo's Blueprint or brown Fog offerings, it's merely to get rid of them. I'd rather just not have them at all.
The new event brings it to mind, now. When the event is over, I'm not going to be able to use Serums/Dowsing Rods for the next 11 months and they're just going to sit in my inventory. Last Halloween event, I didn't put any Bloodpoints in P3'd Killers because it would mean having unused Serums in the inventory.
I'd prefer to refund them rather than have them. I'd put the refund rate at 20% of the original value of the item/offering/add-on so that every Survivor isn't running Brand New Part and every Spirit isn't running MDR all matches.
Comments
that would be great because the killers dont even keep the addons to use at later