Your longest match?
My matches are normally like 5-15 minutes depending on how. I’ve had games that ranged around 20 minutes too. But my longest match has been 33 minutes exact.
I managed to escape with 30k bps through the hatch.
I managed to escape with 30k bps through the hatch.
Comments
Just finished a 42 minute match....
Longest match I've had was an hour, they were so stealthy and it was swamp pre-patch so it was huge and they were really good at hiding. Dark clothes and all. There was lots of mist too. I was Freddy btw, I'm surprised they didn't escape earlier. I got 3 kills, all gens were done tho
45 minutes 24 seconds I still have it on video. Myself and another survivor evaded the killer that long due to two gens being back to back killer wouldn't let one go and both of us still had full lives. I finally sacrificed myself so he could get gen. It was a good match.
My record is about 43 minutes, if I recall it. It was around the release of Nurse and I was held hostage in my own game against a Claudette.