Is the Event twins weapon...
Poop.
It looks like Poop with worms in it.
fitting for the twins... but come on.
Poop.
It looks like Poop with worms in it.
fitting for the twins... but come on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shouldn't it be a candy 🍬?
it should...
Oh... Ugh 🤢
fun fact: one time there was this one dude who used a poopsicle to scoop his way out of an avalanche that had caved him in.
i mean, I applaud him
Chocolate :)
I love dark "chocolate"
Poop sickle as it was supposed to look like.
It's chocolate I think
Who is checking this shi.. I mean chocolate?
Not the kind I like...
It's an acquired taste after you play DBD for any length of time.
Twins really just can't get anything nice, can they.
They could have gone to SO many options, and they chose.... this. XD I would have gone for like, maybe, one of those orange gummy slices or something. xD
Yeah, every other Killer gets an actual candy esque weapon, but Twins get a "a weapon left in a candy stash that spoiled and gor covered in crubs"
Like, just give Twins a candy cane? Or a lollipop.