Cosmetics missing
Doing the Halloween event, I received the david king outfit, when i went to look him, All my cosmetics are now missing.
Doing the Halloween event, I received the david king outfit, when i went to look him, All my cosmetics are now missing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine too
This has happened a couple of time for events. you can usually report it and someone could help.
happened with legion anniversary 5 I think
How do you report it on PS4
I have no idea I'm on pc and people used the forum report system for it.
this thread is not a report thread. so i would make one. a mod usually goes through all reports near the end of the night or early morning it seems
Can you explain exactly what's happening please? And give me your in-game names on Playstation?
If you have any error codes pop up etc, as much information as you can supply will be super helpful.