What's the point of putrid serum?
I mean it's fun, but not really useful, tbh almost detrimental, slight speed boost but leaves a trail and whiffs the medkit.
I did find out it stacks with haemorrhagic syringes though, which makes it a little useful. But couldn't it maybe give a slightly better speed boost and maybe a chunk of healing progress?
Comments
Its most if you have odd charges left from great skillchecks or like the yellow charge addon
So I can pretend to be like Holly and get the random zoomies every once in a while.
For a real answer, I actually never ended up using it. As killer, I'd always forget about it and accidentally zoomie instead of using my power like I meant to. For survivor, I like having my medkits more than the brief speed burst.
I'm going to assume Holly is your pet cat/dog?
It stacks with syringes, so you toss it on a yellow medkit, get a heal, and then use it mid-chase with either a syringe or a styptic so you can go nyooom with your free hit.
I think it's more for styling on people than actual use. Though I have seen a hacker apply one that made their target move at like 5000% speed, so there was that.
Holly is indeed my kitty. She gets posted in threads with BP codes in them and every so often in the Cute and Cuddly thread that you can find in the off topic section of the forum.
She is also incredibly adorable.
She is beautiful. ๐ And i feel the need to respond with one of my beautiful doggo, Merry.