I need some unique / fun Huntress buid!
I have no idea what to run :/
I want something unique / interesting! Don't have to be the best to win build.
I have no idea what to run :/
I want something unique / interesting! Don't have to be the best to win build.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coup de grace, lot of fun to catch them off guard with a mega lunge when they are waiting for a hatchet.
lethal, darkness, iron maiden, shadowborn with extra hatchets and aura on hit
bitter, bbq, floods, shadowborn with extra hatchets and faster windup
Corrupt, Discordance, Iron Maiden, Whispers
Corrupt for the start of the match
Discordance for information
Iron Maiden for faster reloads
Whispers for information
With whatever addons you want
Iri head + wooden fox
Trail of Torment, Hysteria, Blood Echo or Iron Maiden (preference), and BBQ
Favorite jumpscare huntress build. You could also replace Hysteria for Tinkerer. Mostly depends on how you wanna play.
Insidious huntress ๐
Iri head iri head iri head iri head
My Build:
Perks - Coup de grace ; Iron Maiden ; Darkness Revealed ; Lethal
Addons - Oak Haft ; Leather Loop