So I guess it's a soft No on ever getting playable Carl at this point?
I know he's mostly a meme but I've definitly wanted him playable myself, bigger guys need more love and less knife's in the back.
I know he's mostly a meme but I've definitly wanted him playable myself, bigger guys need more love and less knife's in the back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id honestly become a Carl Main for the memes. Especially since its been revealed our poor boi wasn't even supposed to be working that night
It's probably safe to say, yea.
Personally, I'd just like to see another playable character with a body type outside their current two main molds for the Survivors.
Cashier Carl would be fun for the memes, but I'd accept any character who isn't an average height/build man or an average height/build woman.
All I can think about is how they would have to redo the lockers to get a big person to fit lol. That comes from a bigger person. XD
Lockers aren't THAT small xD
I dunno man, can you imagine like, Peter Griffin getting stuck in a locker?
Cowards, let us play as Carl!