Would love to pick my Killer against training bots
Yes, toxic survivor squad, I know I'm a terrible Blight. But other than having my friend hang around in KYF there is no other way to learn them.
Honestly why hasn't this been added? Guess it works if you need practice with Trapper. Would love to learn a new Killer without being taunted by a sweat squad.
Comments
Good news, Custom Game bots are on the roadmap! They'll be added in the coming months.
Roadmap says "Winter" so soon
they will be here before 2023 so it most likely will be here in the next chapter?
Can't wait to mess around with bots !
I bet everyone will start playing against bots instead of players lol.
Yeah me too tbh, I have killers like Oni that I have owned since they came out and I have literally never played them even once. The anonymous mode kinda helps as at least I can get destroyed anonymously while I learn but being able to learn the basics against bots would be great