Huge wave of AFK killers (East Asian Server)

There has recently been a lot of matches I've been playing with killers just being AFK and not playing the game making the experience extremely boring as a survivor.. I hope this situation can get monitored and hopefully we can end these types of matches

Comments

  • 1.jpg

    This is just 1 match of many matches I've encountered an AFK killer. It is an insult to our time and I think this shouldn't be allowed especially in an online game VS real people. please look into this situation BHVR

  • I believe AFKing is reportable though, since people can abuse it to get Iridescent Shards and BHVR does not like that.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I believe AFKing is reportable though, since people can abuse it to get Iridescent Shards and BHVR does not like that.

    I wonder how many reports one should get for them to take a note

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I believe AFKing is reportable though, since people can abuse it to get Iridescent Shards and BHVR does not like that.

    I'm on nintendo switch (console) so I don't think they will take console reports serious. I can post many many more proofs of AFKer's but there is no point in doing it. I just hope they do something about it because it's totally selfish and unfair for other online players who have a limited time on their schedules to be wasting it on unentertaining things like these scenarios.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3227113#Comment_3227113

    I'm on nintendo switch (console) so I don't think they will take console reports serious. I can post many many more proofs of AFKer's but there is no point in doing it. I just hope they do something about it because it's totally selfish and unfair for other online players who have a limited time on their schedules to be wasting it on unentertaining things like these scenarios.

    In all fairness, it's DbD on the Switch... It runs just as smoothly as a car with squares for wheels... I dont think many people, including BHVR, care enough to do anything about it

  • I think this is due to the release of a new archive, so that before the release of the new archive, opponents come across low MMR, now the archive is out, there will be an increase in experience collectors