The image above depicts a grinning Myers; in the lower left there is a purple add-on called Tombstone Piece! You can kill Healthy or Injured survivors in Evil Within III with this. The lower right contains a old Midnight Grove only add-on called Blight Serum. You can use it to activate a Blighted Rush and zoom. The two add-ons together, means Myers can speed around and kill people. It is a silly warning that their favorite way to play Myers was out this time last year.
The image above depicts a grinning Myers; in the lower left there is a purple add-on called Tombstone Piece! You can kill Healthy or Injured survivors in Evil Within II with this. The lower right contains a Halloween only add-on called Blight Serum. You can use it to activate a Blighted Rush and zoom. The two add-ons together, active tomorrow, means Myers can speed around and kill people. It is a silly warning that their favorite way to play Myers is out, and I personally hope I will run into them!
I'm a Myers main. I didn't know about the Blight Serum.
Oh, the possibilities! Not just Tombstone Myers, but Scratched Mirror Myers! Aura reading + no terror radius + Blight speed = a LOT of soiled underwear! ππ€£ππ€£
Oh, the possibilities! Not just Tombstone Myers, but Scratched Mirror Myers! Aura reading + no terror radius + Blight speed = a LOT of soiled underwear! ππ€£ππ€£
The image above depicts a grinning Myers; in the lower left there is a purple add-on called Tombstone Piece! You can kill Healthy or Injured survivors in Evil Within II with this. The lower right contains a Halloween only add-on called Blight Serum. You can use it to activate a Blighted Rush and zoom. The two add-ons together, active tomorrow, means Myers can speed around and kill people. It is a silly warning that their favorite way to play Myers is out, and I personally hope I will run into them!
The image above depicts a grinning Myers; in the lower left there is a purple add-on called Tombstone Piece! You can kill Healthy or Injured survivors in Evil Within II with this. The lower right contains a Halloween only add-on called Blight Serum. You can use it to activate a Blighted Rush and zoom. The two add-ons together, active tomorrow, means Myers can speed around and kill people. It is a silly warning that their favorite way to play Myers is out, and I personally hope I will run into them!
0_0
Oh boy, I've got quite a few of those lying around still. Totally forgot about them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers got a case of The Zoomies
You had me in the first half. π
Myers new boot goofin
Any special reason why?
Itβs a joke
The image above depicts a grinning Myers; in the lower left there is a purple add-on called Tombstone Piece! You can kill Healthy or Injured survivors in Evil Within III with this. The lower right contains a old Midnight Grove only add-on called Blight Serum. You can use it to activate a Blighted Rush and zoom. The two add-ons together, means Myers can speed around and kill people. It is a silly warning that their favorite way to play Myers was out this time last year.
I'm a Myers main. I didn't know about the Blight Serum.
MY TIME HAS COME!!! π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£
Oh now I've done it. π€£
It's always available in Customs, FYI, but locked outside of the Midnight Grove event. π
Oh, the possibilities! Not just Tombstone Myers, but Scratched Mirror Myers! Aura reading + no terror radius + Blight speed = a LOT of soiled underwear! ππ€£ππ€£
Endless Kill Your Friends possibilities!
AND they added bloodpoints to the Rift free track. I am gonna be GRINDING this month!
based
It is not. Locked when the event is over which sucks
My heart. π
In Evil Within II !?!?!
What Hell-on-Earth buff was this???? :D
NOT MY TYPO. π΅
Don't threaten me with a good time.
I completely forgot we can use blighted serums again, yessss
0_0
Oh boy, I've got quite a few of those lying around still. Totally forgot about them.
I think my wording was confusing, and I have edited it to reflect! β€οΈ