Flashbang stacks needs to be a permanent feature, not a bug
I am having, pun intended, a blast with using two flashbangs to be able to save people and also escape/extend loops. I feel like the stacking mechanic is completely fair as I still have to complete 50% of a generator to build one and also the time it takes to pause from being on a generator to hop into a locker to craft them. Being able to hold multiple is frankly a lovely quality of life bonus I didn't realize I wanted until I got to try it out. Please leave this in, it is so much fun!
Comments
All hail our lord and saviour Lightborn ๐
Sounds like a nightmare when 1 or 2 members of a squad are dedicated to Flashbangs and suddenly 1 Flashbang becomes 6 Flashbangs dodging to hook
Yeah, it seems that has the potential to be seriously abused.
Yeah that's just how devs need to think for dbd for killer they alwqys need to think of how would nurse be with that perk or that perk combo and for survs they always need to think is that still fine when 4 people throw it at the killer
While i agree the perk needs to be buffed, i personally think that you should instead should store multiple tokens on the perk, maybe 3, still having to enter a locker for each one
That being said i am being even more of a little ######### with flashbangs with this bug