Why am I never losing as killer?

Since months I'm not losing at all. I win 99% of the games I play. The 1% losses are when I have a really bad day or play a killer I have no experience with.

Are survivors just all bad now or is the game unbalanced?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224912#Comment_3224912

    Take the general messages you've been getting. A lot of people asking you to share your wisdom, what killer you're playing (mostly because we can only imagine that on Nurse) and that your MMR would maybe need to catch up. Since you seem to have no idea of when MMR was introduced or how it even works I'm struggling to understand how you've "been playing for years". MMR was introduced a bit over a year ago so it didn't matter how many years you played before. Since then it had changed drastically. Now we are at a point where all players are divided in 3 groups and only play in these 3 groups with no further restrictions or impact from MMR. Also you go on about a 99% win rate without any proof when people start asking how you would even do that and you still don't think you got your answer?

    The answer is: You are the best DBD killer to have ever graced this community and we all want to learn from your impressive skills. As it is so easy to you to completely outdo everyone else we just can't help it. There is no one as good as you and our beta instincts tell us to worship the mighty god like creature that wins 99% of their matches as killer.

    That means the good survivors didn't just leave, the game is not so inbalanced as that win rate of yours would suggest, you are just too good.

    I already shared what killers I play and that I don't play nurse at all

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224912#Comment_3224912

    Take the general messages you've been getting. A lot of people asking you to share your wisdom, what killer you're playing (mostly because we can only imagine that on Nurse) and that your MMR would maybe need to catch up. Since you seem to have no idea of when MMR was introduced or how it even works I'm struggling to understand how you've "been playing for years". MMR was introduced a bit over a year ago so it didn't matter how many years you played before. Since then it had changed drastically. Now we are at a point where all players are divided in 3 groups and only play in these 3 groups with no further restrictions or impact from MMR. Also you go on about a 99% win rate without any proof when people start asking how you would even do that and you still don't think you got your answer?

    The answer is: You are the best DBD killer to have ever graced this community and we all want to learn from your impressive skills. As it is so easy to you to completely outdo everyone else we just can't help it. There is no one as good as you and our beta instincts tell us to worship the mighty god like creature that wins 99% of their matches as killer.

    That means the good survivors didn't just leave, the game is not so inbalanced as that win rate of yours would suggest, you are just too good.

    I'm not that good. I'm above average that's about it. I wouldn't make the post if I had 70% winrate but 99% is the weird thing

  • @CoDismylife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3223375#Comment_3223375

    It's really not impressive. Check out hexy, undefeated wraith main and stomping with nearly 100% winrate.

    No I don't stream

    Bro you have to be trolling, I'm nowhere near the best survivor or killer but I've beat hexy literally everytime I've ever been paired with him in the game , in fact the last time I was gonna go against him he DCd because we got garden of joy as the map randomly and he was "done with that map" in his own words

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3223381#Comment_3223381

    Bro you have to be trolling, I'm nowhere near the best survivor or killer but I've beat hexy literally everytime I've ever been paired with him in the game , in fact the last time I was gonna go against him he DCd because we got garden of joy as the map randomly and he was "done with that map" in his own words

    Can you share the VODs where you destroyed him

  • I wasn't recording at the time but I may be able to pull screenshot dates when I get off work and send you the dates so you can go through his streams yourself if you'd like? I may not have videos myself but I do know for a fact he was live and his twitch more than likely has them unless he's deleted his history which I seriously doubt he would do that with all the views he has, either way hexy isn't that great of a killer he's really entertaining to watch and it's funny to watch his chat troll him but you can also look up videos of him calling out mods in his chat and getting wrecked in a KYF against them as wraith as hilarious as that is , some people in here may even remember that one because it got posted on the forums and removed

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225273#Comment_3225273

    I wasn't recording at the time but I may be able to pull screenshot dates when I get off work and send you the dates so you can go through his streams yourself if you'd like? I may not have videos myself but I do know for a fact he was live and his twitch more than likely has them unless he's deleted his history which I seriously doubt he would do that with all the views he has, either way hexy isn't that great of a killer he's really entertaining to watch and it's funny to watch his chat troll him but you can also look up videos of him calling out mods in his chat and getting wrecked in a KYF against them as wraith as hilarious as that is , some people in here may even remember that one because it got posted on the forums and removed

    I mean would be great if you can send a link of his VOD with timestamp

    1. Im not the person who said they dunked on HEXY
    2. I would assume that since you "win 99% of matches" that you would have evidence to back this up
  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225285#Comment_3225285

    1. Im not the person who said they dunked on HEXY
    2. I would assume that since you "win 99% of matches" that you would have evidence to back this up

    I'm not a streamer

  • Well then I don't see how anyone could believe you. I myself am a millionaire

    Do you play on Steam with a public profile so you could link your dbd steam stats?

  • Only 99%?

    Zzzzzzzzz

  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225292#Comment_3225292

    Well then I don't see how anyone could believe you. I myself am a millionaire

    Congratulations for your million dollars.

  • @CoDismylife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225280#Comment_3225280

    I mean would be great if you can send a link of his VOD with timestamp

    Well you're the one wanting evidence which hilariously you won't even provide anyone in here on your claims I'll be more than happy to send the dates of the matches once I get to the info and I'll even tell you my name at the date of each match however I'm not gonna go dig through anything to prove something you can easily find yourself

  • @CoDismylife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224941#Comment_3224941

    I'm not that good. I'm above average that's about it. I wouldn't make the post if I had 70% winrate but 99% is the weird thing

    Ok...Let's do some maths and determine how good you would need to be. That should convince you. I'll even pick the numbers heavily in your favor.

    Say you are in the top 3rd of killers (above average but definitely not comp level). Now since all these other killers should be around the same skill or better than you their win and kill rates would match yours to a large degree. In a moderate case these killers would then kill 85/100 survivors (85% kill rate). That would mean mostly 3ks and the occasional 4k. Players in the average 3rd should have a kill rate somewhere between 55% and 60%. For your sake we'll say exactly 55% (which would be the best case for your placement slightly above average). Now the lowest 3rd is generally perceived to dominate their respective survivors. Which does make sense considering that killer gameplay is more intuitive than survivor gameplay. Say they kill about 65% of the survivors which again could be way higher as survivors in the bottom 3rd have mostly rough games. Now let's calculate the average kill rate. (85% + 55% + 65%) / 3 = roughly 68%. Even with the most optimistic calculations I can do for you we don't come close to 61%. That means you would need to be a lot better. I gave the benefit of the doubt with the top and middle 3rds by pretending killers would only occasionally go for the 4k (which is not the case when you take the word of a large part of the community) and average killers would be in more or less even matches. Scratch that and the number goes way higher. I tried to take into consideration everything we know about how MMR works as well.

    The way I see it you should either go comp since a 99% win rate is far off from what every other killer seems to experience or rethink that number.

  • People giving you a lot of crap and all but honestly it's the same for me.

    Lost few games with trapper and wraith, can't remember last time I lost the game while playing plague.

    Yeah, crazy survivor groups exist that will gen rush you in 4min and leave but I rarely see them. Solo Q survivors crumble quite easily under a bit of pressure.

  • @Garboface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224826#Comment_3224826

    people keep saying this but he said it fairly early in this thread.

    The killer he is playing regardless of his skill with that killer is still a pretty significant factor. If I am winning 99% of my games as even the best clown then that's surprising. If OP is winning this with nurse then its to be expected if he is good, the killer he is playing good or not is a pretty huge factor.

  • If the notches on the screws of your gaming chair are pointed east and west, you just game better.

  • @Whoudini said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3224953#Comment_3224953

    The killer he is playing regardless of his skill with that killer is still a pretty significant factor. If I am winning 99% of my games as even the best clown then that's surprising. If OP is winning this with nurse then its to be expected if he is good, the killer he is playing good or not is a pretty huge factor.

    Well said. Though a 99% win rate would be impressive even on Nurse if a large number of games was played.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225287#Comment_3225287

    Well you're the one wanting evidence which hilariously you won't even provide anyone in here on your claims I'll be more than happy to send the dates of the matches once I get to the info and I'll even tell you my name at the date of each match however I'm not gonna go dig through anything to prove something you can easily find yourself

    Hexy is a streamer and want the VOD of hexy. Im not a streamer, what VOD am I supposed to provide boy?

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3225167#Comment_3225167

    Ok...Let's do some maths and determine how good you would need to be. That should convince you. I'll even pick the numbers heavily in your favor.

    Say you are in the top 3rd of killers (above average but definitely not comp level). Now since all these other killers should be around the same skill or better than you their win and kill rates would match yours to a large degree. In a moderate case these killers would then kill 85/100 survivors (85% kill rate). That would mean mostly 3ks and the occasional 4k. Players in the average 3rd should have a kill rate somewhere between 55% and 60%. For your sake we'll say exactly 55% (which would be the best case for your placement slightly above average). Now the lowest 3rd is generally perceived to dominate their respective survivors. Which does make sense considering that killer gameplay is more intuitive than survivor gameplay. Say they kill about 65% of the survivors which again could be way higher as survivors in the bottom 3rd have mostly rough games. Now let's calculate the average kill rate. (85% + 55% + 65%) / 3 = roughly 68%. Even with the most optimistic calculations I can do for you we don't come close to 61%. That means you would need to be a lot better. I gave the benefit of the doubt with the top and middle 3rds by pretending killers would only occasionally go for the 4k (which is not the case when you take the word of a large part of the community) and average killers would be in more or less even matches. Scratch that and the number goes way higher. I tried to take into consideration everything we know about how MMR works as well.

    The way I see it you should either go comp since a 99% win rate is far off from what every other killer seems to experience or rethink that number.

    Go comp for what?

  • I can't believe so many people are being baited by this. Please stop feeding this thread. There are actually serious things/issues that can be discussed instead.

  • @Lobos said:

    I can't believe so many people are being baited by this. Please stop feeding this thread. There are actually serious things/issues that can be discussed instead.

    You just mad for some reason. Just because my experience doesn't fit your own personal reality doesn't mean I'm baiting. It's OK if you are below average killer and can't get this winrate. But don't come here belittle me.

  • Nice try, the personal jabs are a nice touch. 😂

  • Ya can't win 99% of games yet not lose at all.

  • To prevent escalations, I'm closing this thread up to here.

1 2 3 ›