Prestige Rewards
This might be a long post, but I just want to know how others feel about the prestige system. I love all the extra rewards they've given us like the perk charms and bloody cosmetics.
I feel like (and others probably too) that reaching major prestige levels(25,50,75,100) feels kind of underwhelming.
Thinking about how many bloodpoints and hours you put into that character to reach that prestige level and getting no reward but just a number and a cool looking emblem is just sad. I've asked around what people would like the most as a reward for prestige 100 and It's basically a golden Prestige outfit (instead of blood the character has gold on them) I think that'd be a neat idea. Also for prestige Level 75 maybe a Figurine (as a Charm. I know there's already figurines like that in rifts, but not everyone played these rifts, the charms aren't coming back like rift cosmetics.Also not every character is gonna get a rift anytime soon, since there's some characters who get more attention when it comes to rifts(for example Blight, Mikaela, No hate btw)) for Level 50 maybe a Charm that represents something personal from that survivor/Killer(for example Zarina's Camera, you get what I mean right?) Since level 25 "isn't that big of a prestige level yet" maybe just a certain amount of shards?
These are the thoughts I collected after asking other players on other social platforms (Twitter,Discord etc.)how they feel about it but I was interested in what the forums thinks too. I'd be happy if I get any more ideas
Comments
Also What I forgot to add was that the figurines, could have dynamic poses/outfits just to look different from the rift ones. That would be a good solution to the people owning character charms
I don't even bother to level up all my characters past prestige 6 (bloody outfits) mainly because there's no reason to do that.
I understand that but there's people who wanna go above that. I and others feel like rewards should be a thing :)
Yeah same. I just was saying my experience with new prestige system. It's really pointless now to go up to 100. I totally agree with your idea and there should be more, really.
i have a really hard time to get invested into prestiging one single survivor. there are no incentives beyond level 9 (for me 6 because i dont care about those ugly charms u get at 7 8 and 9). why is this? you can get as high as 100 and there is ZERO rewards for doing that. i don't get it. this post should get more attention
All the rewards are on the low end so you don't have to get to 75 to get something special. If you want a shiny 100 next to your name to make killers dodge : go ahead.
I'd rather not go through the grind to prestige everyone to 100, because that would take FOREVER, especially with new characters coming out on a consistent basis. I'll just want to do so for my one main survivor who deserves all the love after getting everyone to P9 to unlock all the rewards.
The list of what I would like at 100 prestige is too long, given that soon I will no longer be attracted to new skins and cosmetics, I would like every 100th prestige to have more power in the game, say a unique Ultra rare perk, moreover, I want survivors in the game they knew that 100th prestige was playing against them, because. As an killer, I know what prestiges oppose me, so here is a list of my ideas:
It's all. Peace!