Anyone have advice on playing twins?
Just picked them up with iridescent shards, love the design and their backstory is very cool. But I've never played against them as surv, and my killer mmr is throwing a lot of good teams at me atm and i know the twins are mechanically supposed to be very difficult to play. Any dedicated twins players got advice on what strategies/builds to use?
Comments
I haven't played Twins in a while so I don't exactly remember my build but you can find out what perks are generally good on them and what add-ons to use on this website:
https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/killers/twins/
Yeah sure, don't.
Sorry, I know this wasn't a helpful contribution, but I'm shocking at playing her and she's in a weak spot currently, so not much constructive advice to give.
๐คทโโ๏ธ i mean yh, kind of expected to get a reply or two like this lol. But nothing more rewarding than getting good with a weak character and making it work for you.
Only advice I can give would be to look up Lynxi on YouTube as she is a Twins main and has a few "how to" videos on playing them.
I've only really played them for dailies but what I did play they seemed fun but definitely underpowered... And that's coming from a Trapper main ๐
For playstyle, the optimal position to be in as Twins is with everyone injured and spread out enough so they can't kick Victor when you down someone but close enough that you can slug multiple people. Therefore as Twins you should aim to spread pressure through injuries and prevent people from healing.
For perks you can experiment with different builds but I generally don't take off Shattered Hope and Sloppy Butcher due to how strong Boon: Circle of Healing and good medkits can be against twins. Avoid terror radius perks like Coulrophobia, you have no terror radius when you switch to Victor so it's hard to get value from it
For addons I'd recommend Toy Sword (Strongest addon, lets you pounce faster) and then either Stale Biscuit (Decreases the cooldown on pounces) or Tiny Fingernail (Lets you pull out Victor faster)
Few tips for Victor:
Few tips for Charlotte:
General tips:
They've got some really weird rankings there: Stale biscuit B-tier? Shelter woods more survivor sided than all the Autohaven maps? Cowshed as killer sided as Midwitch? Haunted Grounds and Starstruck stronger than DMS and Shattered Hope on Twins? Insidious somehow all the way up in B-tier?
Ty that's very helpful