Any good Dredge builds?

image.png

I am trying this one now.

Aura readings for teleport power + some slowdown.

Comments

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MCO31X47V0XB/image.png

    I am trying this one now.

    Aura readings for teleport power + some slowdown.

    Make Your Choice(MYC) is one of his best perks.

    Devour Hope is one of his strongest perks because once you reach 3 stacks, Dredge gains massive momentum from this, but sadly it's a hex.

    Dredge is mostly good with Tracking perks imo because he's one of the only killers that can "Be here and over there at the same time"


    I usually run

    MYC (Pig)

    Scourage Floods of Rage (Sadako)

    Discordance(Legion)

    Surge/Jolt (Demo)

  • I suggest you a very mean build for Dredge.

    -Hex: Devour Hope

    -Hex: Haunted Grounds

    -Hex Undying

    -Darkness Revealed

  • I prefer a build with a bit of slosdown and a bit of anti-loop.

    - Agitation

    - Fearmonger

    - Hex: Blood Favor

    - Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance

    Fearmonger helps against Sprintburst and also against Dead Hart, which is quite hard to bait as Dredge.

  • Id probably swap BBQ for darkness revealed, can be pretty good on dredgey especially with LP


    (bit map dependent tho)

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349866/any-good-dredge-builds

    Make Your Choice(MYC) is one of his best perks.

    Devour Hope is one of his strongest perks because once you reach 3 stacks, Dredge gains massive momentum from this, but sadly it's a hex.

    Dredge is mostly good with Tracking perks imo because he's one of the only killers that can "Be here and over there at the same time"

    I usually run

    MYC (Pig)

    Scourage Floods of Rage (Sadako)

    Discordance(Legion)

    Surge/Jolt (Demo)

    MYC and FoR is my go to combo as well.

    Jolt is great too, but I tend to stack Scourge perks when I run them, to make the most out of them, so Pain Res and DMS are a great addition too.

    I wish Pain Res still gave the notification of the gen it hit, would gladly take that in exchange for less regression value.

  • My " Beginner" build :

    Corrupt, BBQ, STBFL, DMS.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MCO31X47V0XB/image.png

    I am trying this one now.

    Aura readings for teleport power + some slowdown.

    I used to play a 'Battle Dredge', but currently I enjoy:

    • Discordance (Legion). Just so good, you'll often know where multiple survivors are.
    • Save The Best For Last (Myers). Hopefully the obsession isn't on the ball.
    • Call of Brine (Sadako). Good regression, good info. Dredge can get to gens easily. Slight anti-synergy with Discordance, so remember which gens you've COB'd.
    • Eruption (Nemesis). See above.

    With your perks:

    I actually like that build a lot, but I'd drop BBQ for Floods of Rage.