Got random prestige levels today
Today I got 2 extra pretige levels on some characters. Not all of them, just some of them. Anyone knows why?
Today I got 2 extra pretige levels on some characters. Not all of them, just some of them. Anyone knows why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is probably part of the Prestige "Catch-Up" they mentioned awhile back, a lot of people have been getting Prestige Levels and Scratchmark Portraits lately.
I thought we'd get them with the update.
..
Yeah. I didn’t get this, but one of my friends did. I assume it has to do with the prestige catchup mechanic, but I thought we weren’t going to get it until the midchapter so now I’m confused.
That's strange because my friend got it and I didn't.
Any idea how the catch-up works? Most of my friends survivors were P0, but all of his survivors gained 2 prestige levels, including one that was P12 (became P14). I had all characters at least P3, some P5, P9 etc but none of mine gained prestige levels.
You get 2 bonus prestiges on a character if that character was level 50 and P0, P1, or P2 at the time that 6.1.0 released. The character’s level and prestige level right now is irrelevant; it only matters what they were back at that time. So like you said, someone who was P0 level 50 back then could now jump from P12 to P14.
So for example my Dredge who was already P3 before 6.1.0 (and subsequently got bonus prestiges up to P9 in 6.1.0) wouldn’t get anything. My Oni, who iirc was only level 40 (I don’t play him), wouldn’t get anything. But my Feng who I’d kept at P0 level 50 for ages (I didn’t prestige most characters at all prior to 6.1.0, only a few) would jump from P5 (what she is now) to P7. Had I prestiged her prior to 6.1.0 (and I could’ve since she was lvl 50), I would’ve gotten those 2 bonus prestiges already in 6.1.0.
It seems like some people got the bonuses early and others didn’t. Whether that’s intentional, I don’t know.
Looks like we got a fix for it.
I had character P3 before update and they still got 2 prestige levels. But my friends haven't still gotten anything.
I'm sorry this still doesn't make any sense. Why would a character who was originally P3, that jumped to P9 and has since been leveled up to P12 gain an additional 2 prestige levels?
That's weird, the PTB patch notes for it just said P0, P1, and P2.
Maybe they changed it to include P3 as well.
Because you get 2 extra prestige levels for being level 50, meanwhile people like me who thought they had to get prestige 1 to end up prestige 3 and lost a bunch of stuff for that prestige boost get nothing because we prestiged instead of holding out.
Yeah haven't seen anything on my end yet unfortunately.
..
Oh my god is that amogus from famous video game series fall guys???
To go with ur ketchup, it is a real photo of a chicken nugget colab with among us.. spending money to send a piece of chicken to space smh