So everyone is talking about Halloween but...
What about the prime rewards I hope for a halloween skin of Deadslinger or Dredge
What about the prime rewards I hope for a halloween skin of Deadslinger or Dredge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah you get more bloodpoints because everyone can't get them
I'm pretty sure we're getting another BP code.
Get ready to get a default skin as a prime reward.
I really hope it's not more BP.... we have already getting them as log in rewards for almost a month straight now... we don't need any more, I would like a good exclusive skin that isn't in the store and isn't a recolor. Something nice maybe?
After bloodpoints last month I'm very curious how they'll find a way to sink even lower
Like ice jeans of Hillbilly?
5 iri shards
I hope we get actual outfits and not just 400K Bloodpoints again, I subscribe to Prime to get cool costumes and not a handful of Bloodpoints.
For sure. In the current BP economy, you can earn 400K BP in like an hour. It's just not compelling.
If it's just BP or cosmetics that are already or have previously been available, there's not much point.