Why you camp
In my case :
- Surv are repairing a gen on the other corner.I know go there is a waste of time as I wont be able to stop it and I prefer to wait for someone to come rescue and hook trade,down the unhooker and chase the unhooked to down it and go hook the rescuer.
- Its endgame and I know team is good so surely door its opened before I reach.
- Surv were begging for it t bagging,bodyblocking with BT etc
Comments
I like to spend times outdoors
is what I would say if I wasn't a dbd player
It's not about why, it's about why not?
I thought it was because of Dead Hard.
Just i can
I'll do it if I know other survivors are in the area, you're right next to an almost completed gen and the game's at a critical point, it's endgame and everyone else is probably safe at the gate by now, or if you've BMed me enough for me to throw the game in pursuit of your destruction.
Otherwise I'll avoid it.
Because I’m playing 4D chess in my trials and I’m a winner.